i really can’t stBUT BABY IT’S COLD OUTSI’ve got to go awaBUT BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIthis evening has beeBEEN HOPIN THAT YOU’D DROP Iso very ni’LL HOLD YOUR HANDS, THEY’RE JUST LIKE ICmy mother will start to woBEAUTIFUL WHAT’S YOUR HURRY
TUMBLR SECRET SANTA: REBLOG THIS AND BY DECEMBER 1ST YOULL GET A URL IN YOUR ASK BOX. YOU WILL SEND THE PERSONS WHO URL THAT IS CUTE HAPPY MESSAGES UNTIL CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS DAY YOU GO OFF ANON AND LET THEM KNOW YOURE THEIR SECRET SANTA. SO REBLOG TO JOIN AND SPREAD THE WORD SO I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
It’s a little late….
But Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry it’s late, and I know Thanksgiving is over for some of you, but I really hope you guys had a great thanksgiving! Love you guys! And I’m very thankful for my family, my friends, and you guys :). The one thing I’m not thankful for was not being able to spend Thanksgiving with my older sister :(. First time spending Thanksgiving without a sister :(. What were you guys not thankful for?
- Me most of the year: Want that. Want that. Want that.
- Me near my birthday & Christmas: I CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE THING I WANT.